Monday, April 26, 2010

LEO IR (2010)

Took this photo while waiting for
(christine, kai ning, shanel)
Boring n alone,
so xiang qi come and took a pics
with me..!
cant see my pimples, rite?!

we pose the same pose,
at the same time
EXCEPT for KN


Muackx! xoxo~
love you, my yee lai!
Oh ya, saw that guy behind my yee lai?
her boyfriend...

Zoe, Shanel, Me, Christine
Me, Kai Xiong, Shanel
from the left to the right:
me, guo hao at top centre, jon bottom centre, shanel

kacau-ing both of the couples taking photos..
Lets introduce,
KN bf (beh)

Me & Zoe

Me & Zek Zhao
I think I spell the right name.
xD

Me & Elwin Chin
Didn know he go!

Woohoo.... IR day was awsome!
There are some sad case and happy news for me..
That the sad case was I found out whose his date,
the happy news was that..... (hehehe)

Hmm, the performanced,?
Quite good, especially the last performanced..
where everyone screamed and cheered out loud!

After the last performance,
Amanda play 3slow songs.
So the guys can go n invite their dreams girl,
for a slow n romantic dance on the dance floor!
And, alot people ask for couple,
and kiss under the light.

3slow songs finished,then we had the rockin' songs..
everyone jump like crazy,the dance floor is full of ppl.
Full wif crazy people,jumping up and down.
I was surrouned by all guys,
and one of them kept moving back,
another side, kept stepping my leg.
OUCHHH!~

HAHAHAHAHA
I din take much photos, coz..
I brought my camera, but din insert the battery..
so have to used friends camera.
will upload as soon as I got tagged on facebook.. ^^
Is the most memorable day,
n the rockin' day I will ever remember and had

No comments: