Wednesday, March 10, 2010

post for 28/2/2010

OH! Now I only found out that we have the so called "Khoo's generation" where all the KHOO's will gather at one place. So every year 5year (i think) we'll all gathered at my old school SJK(C) Soo Jin. There are all kinds of performance, lots of food and people. This year there are about 200tables, so thats means about 2000+ of KHOO's at there including my family =D damn alot!
And when we reach there, the person who was incharge with the [BOOM] didn't tell us that they are going to light up. So I got shock and my eardrums almost burst >.<
stupid them! Miss my old school very much. The 1st thing when I reach there isn't eat, but walked around the school with my sister ^^ I can't believe that I still can remember where is the library and others.
Other than that, I and my sister went into few classes and I'll be the teacher and my sister will be the student. We conteng the blackboard, fooling around. >.< I think thats all =D really had a great time

No comments: