Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10/3/2010

Yo, wats up peeps..
Im back for my blogging I guess,
This pass few weeks nothing happen,
My friend din update their blog.
Busy playing my facebook games, since I got over 20games I need to play,
so i'll be wasting most of my time on facebook.
Sometimes I will on aq.com to see any new quest need to complete.
Got a new computer, had downloaded MSN [WEE!]
Everyday waiting for the same person to online so that I could disturb him.. keke =D
Basiclly this is what I do everyday when i online! >.<

Haha, now I at school computer lab,
andmy teacher didn't came,
so we combine class with farhan they all ^^
the class is so freaking noisy and out of control..
teacher were running/walking around to ask us to do our research.
But, since when we listen to teacher..
So Wei Qin, Nazmi, Poh Khong, Daniel Johan and Darrel Yin gather around a computer,
on loud music and facebook-ing.. +D
and im here, blogging >.< too boring, lazy to reseach!
Oh well, I think thats all im going to write about.

[TATA, ADIOA, CIAo, ZAI JIAN, BYE BYE, 88]

No comments: