Saturday, December 12, 2009

Seremban

Harlo guys..
After i came back from my Italy trip.. Then have a little rest at my home sweets hme..
BUt not long, im going to have my another trip.. Also can called as a trip also.. haha
I'm now is staying at my cousin house.. haha.. She said she got alot of event that had planned for me.. But is really boring.. haihz.. Badminton, badminton.. She everyday had to go for badminton coz there's badminton competition coming up.. And worse, I dont even had a chance to use the pc.. haihz.. everyday they use, use..

When I asked them whether tat i could use, they just answer: Ya! But wait.. Wait I finish working my pets in ffs or finish hugging them.. Stupid leh.. then they will use until night when their parents came back home.. After that I wont have chance to use anymore.. As usual, I knew it.. The next day is also the same, dont have chance..

Today I can use coz had to thanks to their aunty.. MUAHAHA :D
Their aunty dont let them use the pc.... so now i had chance to type this post.. So long.. I have to stop typing.. Bye bye 'CIAO'

No comments: