Thursday, December 17, 2009

My 7th day at Seremban

This was the 7th days i stays at my cousin house.. Is still so boring. And today i help my cousin to do her study. LOL She should be the one whose doing it, but in the opposite way. I'm the one who doing and she's the one who looking I doing her work while playing DS.. =.= swt

And yesterday night, my cousin was online and she introduce one of her friend to me. So cute.. HAHA. He same age as me!! Is fun staying at my cousin house, but i didn get the chances to use oc vry much. My cousin always said this: ''wait ya", "a little bit more", "js a seconds", help me for awhile". Stupid her la.... Her wait a second is after few hours only let me use. And when the time i get to use the pc, her parents came back home and as us to go out.

REALLY!!~~~

HAIHZZzzZ


Thursday
15:41
17.12.2009

No comments: