Friday, November 6, 2009

Cant find, Goodbye

Haihz, today after i finish using my computer. I wanted to feed muffy (my little turtle). But I went into my room toilet, I found out that its had gone. I dont know where it gone, and how it come out! Then, I ran here and there looking for it, but no way to be found. I called for my maid, I had no idea where the hell she went. She's not in the house, not at the garden. So I kept looking for her.
I also asked my younger brother for help, I asked him to helped me find my turtle. We looked every where, from east to west, from south to north. But there's no sign of muffy. Then 30minutes later, I found my maid. She was sitting in her room. Then I asked here just now where she go. She said: '' I'm outside''. ''Ya right, just now I was standing outside looking for you and calling. If you were outside you should be able to heard me calling for you'', I said. I hope there will be a miracle, that tomorrow morning when I wake up. I will saw muffy in front of my door.
But if tomorrow I still cant find it or something bad happen to her. Then

(May Its Stay In Peace)

No comments: