Friday, November 6, 2009

=(

Yesterday night, my dad suddenly came and knock my room loudly. I thought whats going on, then I open my door with a smile. My dad asked me to go down with him with a serious face. Then I was thinking, what I have done wrong. Maybe just now I forgot to throw my fruit seeds away or anything.

Then my dad when to the maid room and took out the hanger and sat down on the dinning chair. He turned the paper page by pages, at that time I only found out thats was my monthly handphone bill. In my head, I was thinking bout '' Oh shit, I dead this time'. My dad said out loud how much I had use. ''March RM198+, April RM256+, May RM 289+, June RM 247+, July RM 146+ till November.''

He use the hanger and beat my hand six times, three times at the left and another three times on the right hand. Then he continued scolding, I was shutting my mouth and dont dared to opened my mouth to talk. After a few seconds later, my mom came also and saw my face had changed colour. My lips had turned to something like red mixed bit of black colour, I felt I was going to fainted. I cant open my eyes, cant see clearly, and what I saw was a light shinning in front of me. Like showing and telling me this is the end of me.

Then my mom checked back the phone bills and said the first few month I use alot. " You sent alot picture message isn't it? Picture message very expansive" she added. Then my mom told my dad " Xin Na she used prepared card, and she didnt even asked me money for reload". I added: '' Of course, she message only need 1sen per message. Some more, she got boyfriend, he will helped her to reload."

My dad spoke and said: '' Ok, you go buy a prepared card for yourself. After that I will cut away your current line." I was liked thinking, you should do that a long time ago. You shouldn't break my last time prepared sim card. Now you see!'' Later, he asked me to pulled my ears for hundred times, but I only pulled 1/2 times. Cause I cant take my breath anymore, so my mom asked me to sit down. But I went out, cause sitting inside cant make me calmed down.

My maid, she so kind. She brought me a cup of warm water, and she asked me whether I was alright. I replied her: '' Yes, im alright. I just need a few moments alone." When I finish saying, she went back in. My legs was shaking badly, my hands was hurting, my tears cant stopped coming out from my eyes, I cant swallowed the water nicely. I sat under the rained bout 45minutes then I only went back inide, and straight away I went up to my room.



Guess Who I Sent Picture Message To?

No comments: