Tuesday, August 18, 2009

business failure

I'm a failure person, and why would I said that? Cause is the fact. My father asked us to sell the mask to anyone who want to buy. Is much more cheaper than other people sold outside, is RM20 per box, 50pcs. Outside would sell RM25 per box or RM1 per piece, and some even sell RM5 per piece. Well thats really drinking peoples blood. And guess what, my sister sold 40+boxes, my second brother sold bout almost 120boxes and he just started on last sunday. My younger bro today sold 45boxes of mask to his teacher. My mother sold bout 160boxes. Guess how many i just sold? Just 2, 2boxes of mask! I also cant believe myself that my younger brother sold more then me. I was like, (OMG), i really a failure. Just never ever ask me to promote things or sell, for sure cant sell anything. XD Anyway, I'm really am a business failure!~


TUESDAY
14:29
18.08.2009

No comments: