Monday, June 29, 2009

WHAT! I'm not...... purposely want to make u jealous~

WHAT!~
did i heard it wrong?
my god.. jacqueline chong xhe yi
also know as (my bf ex gf)...

WHAT!~
Hey jacqueline..
want to ask u what for u so piss off?
bout me n christopher so close together,
n sweet?

u said that u have got over by him,
n said that got two guys caught ur attention..
thn y are u still so mad?
n said that i want to make you jealous??

when i know that,
my mind is thinking bout~
WHAT!~
u said that i want to make u jealous..
SHIT~
errrrrrrr...............................

well, since you said that i want to make you jealous..
i cant complain of anything..
u just say whatever u want to said bout me..
want to said bout me,
making u jealous, a bitch, a fucker or anything..

i only have one thing want to said bout u...
(I GOT THE PERSON I WANT AND I KNOW YOU ALSO WANT HIM, BUT YOU CANT HAVE IT, BECAUSE HE'S MINE.. TOO BAD FOR YOU.. YOU THIS SUCKER!) :p

MONDAY
29.06.2009
21:58

No comments: