Thursday, January 15, 2015

I wanted to write a post about what happened yesterday night, but after considering over and over again, I decided not to write. Some people might think is an impulsive action, some might think I'm quite a negative thinker.

However I would like to let everyone know, especially him, to know part of me..

    If anyone said that I'm a bad person, then I will be the bad person.
    If anyone said that I'm a bitch, then I will be the bitch that they said.
    If anyone said that I'm a stupid, then I will be a stupid person.
    If you said that I don't trust you at all, then yes, I will be the person who doesn't trust you.

What I'm trying to show was, even I'm not the kind of person that you said I was, I will try to do it and fulfill it. The bad news is, it only works on those who said bad things about me and that's because when you're good and being recognized, some will tried to be even better just to proven to everyone else. But to me, I will just stay the same and just be myself by helping those should be helped and those that I afford to help. There's no point of purposely showing off your goodness, because goodness can't be shown but to felt in the victims and oneself's heart.

No comments: