Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Goodbye

Although we just been together for 2months and 7days .
And it just ended up on the 11.11.2013

But , I hope I won't forget those happiness we been together .
And so do you.

I hope that we broken up wasn't because of that .
I hope that you wouldn't with her in the future .
I do really hope it, but I couldn't be so selfish eh ?

How can I be facing you again as a bestfriend ?
How can I be congratz you as I'm still love you ?
How can I be there to support you, when I couldn't support myself ?

So, that's how my love story begun and ended.

One memorable experience that I ever had . :)

Thank you ! My love , Kenny Chee .
You will always be my Kenny, although you had changed you name to others .

I wouldn't want to stay in the past and not to move forwards like last time I used to .

So ....

I'm officially Single ! :')


No comments: