Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pyramid Gathering



Today I went to pyramid for a class gathering.
Since I reach there early, so I watch a movie with a guy friend 1st.
[Battleships] 
For me, the movie doesn't interest me at all..
Is quite boring, and i will only rate 3 and 1/2 stars for it.
Avengers is much more way nicer than it..!
Actually I wanted to re-watch Avengers again, but is full! @@ 
OMG, is really popular..........
So we had the movie in beannie plex.
Is all couple sits and is a small cinema.


After the movie ended, I went to Wendy, next to McD.
Had my lunch over there and to meet my classmates.
Then we walked all around the pyramid thinking of what to do next.
Pei Meng had a suggestion to go for bowling but is
packed with people cause they having tournament.
After that, we play archery. We bought the game package
which is 1-4person, RM72, 120arrows.
Is so fun, and it had been ages since the last time I played.
About 9years ago? I miss playing it together with my sister. :(
Where there's only two of us playing at there...
Feels like we booked or we owned the place!
The feelings? Awesome, unbelievable, incredible, powerful...


What I wore today.. ^^

Happy go lucky xD


My friend, Pei Meng..

Our tutti frutti of the day

No comments: